AI Writer Keyboard Shortcuts
You can use the following keyboard shortcuts inside the editor to access Frase AI features faster:
- Command + Enter on Mac (Control + Enter on PC/Linux): trigger "Write" button on your cursor's current position. Note: if you're having difficulty here, try to trigger the writer when you've already started a sentence; for example, "digital marketing is difficult for small businesses because" and then pressing the shortcut to run the writer after "because" which will finish the sentence and continue writing.
- Command + Z: delete previous text generation (note: this only works if you don't type anything after the AI generation)
- Shift + Command + Z: delete previous text generation and re-run (note: this only works if you don't type anything after the AI generation)
- Command + S: stop the writer while it's in the middle of content generation
- ### - Type or paste 3 hashtags on a blank line so that Frase will not account for text above that point as context, only what's underneath the ### shortcode and to the left of your cursor will be taken into account when free-form writing in the editor. This helps focus context and can filter out potential repetition.