Frase AI Writer Keyboard Shortcuts
You can use the following keyboard shortcuts inside the editor to access Frase AI features faster:
- Command + Enter: trigger "Write for Me" on your cursor's current position. If you use this shortcut to run a Frase Command, the command sentence will be removed from the editor after the fact.
- Command + Z: delete previous text generation (note: this only works if you don't type anything after the AI generation)
- Shift + Command + Z: delete previous text generation and re-run (note: this only works if you don't type anything after the AI generation)
- Command + S: stop the writer while it's in the middle of content generation
Note: "Command" works on Mac. Use "Control" on Windows and Linux.
- ### - Type or paste 3 hashtags on a blank line so that Frase will not account for text above that point as context, only what's underneath the ### short code and to the left of your cursor will be taken into account when free-form writing in the editor. This helps focus context and filter out potential repetition.