This FAQ is organized in the following sections:
- Trial - Answers to common questions about the trial
- Setup - setting up your account (AppSumo included)
- Integrations and Add-ons - questions about account integrations and add-ons
- Troubleshooting- fixing issues with your account
If your question wasn't answered above, click here for assistance
1. Is there a trial?
Yes! For $1 you get access to the platform for 7 days. You can sign up here.
1. Can I upgrade my 1-code AppSumo plan for more documents/users, or redeem an AppSumo code?
Unfortunately, the AppSumo code redemption period has expired, so we cannot update plans on our end except for activating the SEO add-on. The redemption period was open for 6 months after the initial deal.
2. How do I change my password?
To change your password, navigate to Settings-->Account. Then select "change password."
3. How do I add users to my account?
If you are the admin, log in to Frase and click Settings-->Team to add users. Then add the email addresses of the users you'd like to invite.
4. How do I change the email associated with my account?
To change your associated email address log into Frase, then click Settings-->Account. Then change your associated email address. It may be gated - if so, reach out to support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. When is the Document Limit reset?
If you're on the Basic Plan (for example) and have a document limit of 30 documents, that limit will reset at the beginning of every month.
6. How many users are included with my subscription?
The number of users included with your subscription varies by plan:
Basic Plan: 1 User
Team Plan: 3 Users
For the Team plan, you can have additional users for $25 per user per month.
Integrations and Add-ons
1. How much does the SEO add-on cost?
The SEO add-on costs $35 per month.
2. How does the SEO add-on work?
Review this guide to learn more about how to use the SEO add-on.
3. Why is the "Monthly Search Volume" feature locked?
The "Monthly Search Volume" feature is part of the SEO data add-on, which is an optional add-on that costs an additional $35 per month.
4. I'm an AppSumo user. How do I activate the SEO Add-on?
To activate the add-on, go to Settings --> Subscription page and click "Enable" next to text mentioning the add-on. From there, proceed with the payment process.
1. I invited a user but the person's not showing up in my Team.
In this case, make sure the admin user has gone to Settings --> Team page and invited the new user's email from there, and if the invite e-mail isn't coming through (and not appearing in spam), double-check if your firewall may be potentially blocking the email. Feel free to contact support at email@example.com for further assistance.