Getting Started with Frase Answers
Frase Answers is a new breed of intelligent chatbot that uses your website content to answer your visitors' questions.
How It Works
At a high level, these are the main steps you need to take to implement Frase Answers:
- Crawl: Frase ingests all of your webpages and creates an intelligent knowledge base
- Customize: make sure your Assistant looks great, and customize greeting messages, integrations, etc.
- Train: create Assistant-specific content that might not be available on your website. Make sure the basics are covered.
- Test: use Frase's Test Sandbox to test performance.
- Install: installation takes 1 line of code on your website.
- Learn & Optimize: leverage Frase's Analytics to identify topic gaps, and optimize your content.
Glossary of Key Terms
- Assistant: a chatbot-like widget that loads on your website.
- Crawl: a collection of webpages ingested and indexed by Frase.
- Trained Answer: content created inside Frase to answer a particular question.
- Dataset: a collection of Trained Answers.
- Analytics: the dashboard that displays insights related to how website visitors engage your Assistant.
- Assistant Test Sandbox: the testing environment where you can test your Assistant prior to Installation.
- Assistant Installation: the process of installing the Assistant on your website.
- Assistant Settings: how to Customize your Assistant.
- Crawler: guides to get started with crawling your website.
- Datasets: how to train answers and design custom experiences.
- Installation: how to install your Assistant on your website.
Analytics: how to analyze your Assistant's engagement and performance.