Many Frase users collaborate closely with outside writers and editors. If this is the case, you’ll want to use the export and share features (shown below), to easily share and deliver your document to your colleagues, wherever they are. With this tool, you can export Frase documents in a variety of different ways.
- Share Content Brief (read only) -- via green "Share" button: exports only the Content Brief tab and prevents users from being able to edit the content.
- Share Full Document (editable) -- via green "Share" button: exports all editor tabs (Content Brief, My Content, ect.), as well as the research Frase has generated for your search query.
- Copy to Clipboard: selects all the content in your document so you can easily paste it into MS Word, Google Docs, or other.
- PDF: export whichever tab selected in PDF format
- HTML: export via HTML as plain text
- Excel (SERP Data): Export to Excel the data related to topics and sources in your Frase editor
To export the content from your document while you're in the editor, click the "Download" dropdown in the editor toolbar at the top. Or for sharable links, click the green "Share" button located near the top right of the editor.
To share documents with users inside of Frase
1) Select the Folder the document resides in, and click the pencil icon next to it
2) Add the user under "invite users" and lastly click the "Update Folder" button