Navigate to "Frase Answers" > "Assistants", and select your Assistant.
Your Assistant Settings are organized in various sections:
Let's go over each of sections:
- This is the public name that your website visitors will see.
- Widget Mode
- options and the bot will respond with the design. URL Pattern needs the URL of the website in order for the bot to run on the site.
- Customize the design with "Brand Color" and "always show minimized" to decide if the welcome message popup is needed upon seeing the bot.
Your assistant will answer questions leveraging knowledge from 2 content types:
- Crawls: Crawls are the brains of your Assistant. When you crawl a website, you allow Frase to consume all the content on that site.
- Datasets: Datasets are trained answers (we'll get into this later).
Messages your Assistant should use in certain scenarios including Default Chat Greeting and Welcome Message, in addition to what's listed here and more:
- Fallback message: This is the response the Assistant will provide if it can't find an answer inside your content to a visitor's question.
- Enable email capture: Decide when to have the bot provide a field to capture a visitor's email address
- Create Custom Journey: Create a custom journey for certain pages of the bot's website
Include placeholder text and Featured Links you'd want to include in your search bar if you've included Site Search.
Enable live chat integrations when your Assistant can't deliver the right answer:
- Prompt live chat as fallback: Choose whether or not you'd like to have the Assistant defer to live chat in certain scenarios.
- Live chat scheduling: Schedule the live chat fallback to fire within your desired working hours.
- Live chat integrations: Integrate with your Live Chat tool by selecting the provider
Display a popup when a visitor is about leave your website:
- Enable exit intent pop-up: Flip this switch to green to enable exit popup
- Popup header: the header of the popup message
- Popup text: the body of the popup message
Miscellaneous settings that you may want to utilize.
- Positive Rating Message and Negative Rating Message: Shows after a visitor approves (thumbs up) or denies (thumbs down) the relevance of an answer provided
- Send Daily Activity Digest: Send your team a daily digest that summarizes your Assistant's activity.
- GDPR Disclaimer: Show your site visitors a GDPR disclaimer.
- Cookie Tracking: Track Visitor cookies.